Search our site for a specific topic or area of interest:

Didn't find something you want to know more about? Contact us at redwinehelpsyousleepontrains@yahoo.com and we will make sure your question gets answered to ensure you have the best backpacking experience possible.

Monday 2 March 2009

Packing Tips From Backpacker Andre

Andre from Myrtle Beach, SC, states:

I travel light... one small pack is all that I took on the journey. I wish I had brought someone to share the experience with. All I have are my memories and no one that can truly understand what it was that I did. Also, I didn’t take a journal along. I was too young at the time to care for such a thing. So maybe that is what I should have brought with me.

1 comment:

  1. Something I wish I had taken was a good pair of comfy pajama pants. It was the summer when I went, so I only brought shorts along thinking it would be warm everywhere. The trains were FREEZING at night, and I ended up wearing my jeans all the time. Pajama pants would have been much more comfortable on overnight trains!

    ReplyDelete